Service Manual

jblackburn

I purchased a manual for $30 with free shipping and it came in very handy when I did the 600 mile oil change. I had it within a week.

I purchased it through Sell.com but the fellow I bought it from sent me an email saying I could save money by going directly to him in the future.

He carries manuals for a lot of different bikes. His email is [email protected].

It was definitely money well spent.

Stove Pipe

Jblackburn, that sounds like a great buy.

Zebra, I got mine in and yes I think it's worth every penny even though I paid twice what Jblackburn paid. However, I bought the official Honda manual from the our Honda dealer.

Netbandino88

I purchased a manual for $30 with free shipping and it came in very handy when I did the 600 mile oil change. I had it within a week.

I purchased it through Sell.com but the fellow I bought it from sent me an email saying I could save money by going directly to him in the Car Accessories.

He carries manuals for a lot of different bikes. His email is [email protected].

It was definitely money well spent.
Great buy dude. Awesome stuff. I had a friend who purchased one a little more expensive so I'll hit up manualwizard for sure.