The other DN-01 Site

sinclair48K

I know the other site has now been taken down, but has anyone got a copy of the site before it went down. There was a wealth of information on there...

Gizmo

Site Suporter
I know the other site has now been taken down, but has anyone got a copy of the site before it went down. There was a wealth of information on there...

My understanding was that everything the other site had was "supposed" to have be transferred to this site. At least that is what I remember the other site manager said before the site was taken down.

sinclair48K

I have one. Anyway, almost anything I still remember without need of any copies.
Would I please be able to get a copy somehow, could give you FTP details or something for an upload, whatever is best.

I'm pretty sure its not on this site, i haven't come across anything here that I remember from the other site...If it hasn't been uploaded be good to have a space on here where we can all search if required..

spamer80

sinclair48K
Well, I can do it but I don't have such a place to put the files on. So, if you will give me the place I wil upload it for sure.
Gizmo,
The main problem here is that another forum have the very strange engine I never seen before. I'm still thinking about how to convert it to IPB, vBulletin or something else.

Gizmo

Site Suporter
sinclair48K
Well, I can do it but I don't have such a place to put the files on. So, if you will give me the place I wil upload it for sure.
Gizmo,
The main problem here is that another forum have the very strange engine I never seen before. I'm still thinking about how to convert it to IPB, vBulletin or something else.
Thanks for the effort ... you the MAN!