Which windshield are you using?

Stove Pipe

Myself and probably a few others watching this forum would like to know which windshield you are running and the effects at you height? Maybe the results after changing if you have done so?

Stove Pipe

Magical Racing Windshield Installed

Magical Racing Windshield arrived this morning. BOY! The box was crushed and a large (huge) torn hole punched into the top. BUT, luckily the WS was not harmed!! Installed it in about 45 mins. Sure looks really really good, dark tint on the Black DN-01. I can even see the instrument panel at 6' 5". My wife likes the wind protection too. Will be out after we close the office for a longer ride this afternoon and will give an update later.

Stove Pipe

MR Windshield Update

You know the old saying: If mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy. The Magical Racing Windshield made mama happy so we are all happy!!

Actually all BS aside, it worked great for her at her height.

Stove Pipe

Zebra

It's good for her, but remember she is 5' 4". I rode it and felt still felt wind load on each shoulder and face shield. At my height (and probably yours) the Givi would be my choice.

nyparrothead

I use the Madstad brackets of another bike and really like them... I decided not to use them on the Dn-01 for a couple reasons..

I do not like the looks of of just adding a second windscreen on top of another... It also does not address the issue of poor visibility of the dash with the oem shield.

The Puig shield for my wife was a perfect fit and with the addition of the center marker light, the bike looks unique...

Mark

dmellen

parrothead you right about the dash visibility, the madstad does not help. However I am 6' tall and the new sheild really makes highway driving enjoyable. As you can see I am a big fan. I really think the look accents the bike