Kann mir jemand sagen, wo ich so eine Scheibe ihr bekommen habe,
in Europa kann man die nicht kaufen,
Eine Adresse ist gebührenpflichtig
Friesento

Hallo
Solch eine Windschutzscheibe, die
ich suche, haben Sie eine Adresse
Friesentom
I will see IF I can find it here in The States. I do know that someone here on this forum has such a setup (I have seen it) but I do not know who. (Ich werde sehen, ob ich es hier in den Staaten finden kann. Ich weiß, dass jemand hier in diesem Forum ein solches Setup hat (ich habe es gesehen), aber ich weiß nicht, wer.)

Gizmo

Site Suporter
Thank you
From what I can see from the picture, the additional windshield may be bolted to the original windshield of the DN-01, am I correct. OR can you possible get MORE information about the windshield that you want. (Nach dem, was ich auf dem Bild sehen kann, ist die zusätzliche Windschutzscheibe möglicherweise mit der Original-Windschutzscheibe des DN-01 verschraubt. ODER können Sie möglicherweise MEHR Informationen über die Windschutzscheibe erhalten, die Sie möchten.)

friesentom

From what I can see from the picture, the additional windshield may be bolted to the original windshield of the DN-01, am I correct. OR can you possible get MORE information about the windshield that you want. (Nach dem, was ich auf dem Bild sehen kann, ist die zusätzliche Windschutzscheibe möglicherweise mit der Original-Windschutzscheibe des DN-01 verschraubt. ODER können Sie möglicherweise MEHR Informationen über die Windschutzscheibe erhalten, die Sie möchten.)
Die Originalscheibe habe ich möchte die Zusatzscheibe haben.
Danke für deine Antwort

Gizmo

Site Suporter
I know that ... I NEED whatever 'other' information about the 'additional' screen that you can provide other than 'just the picture.' (The picture isn't all that helpful!) Have you search this forum for what other people have added to the original screen? I know I have seen similar screens (the additional one) on this forum and I believe with names and a manufacture's part number. (Ich weiß, dass ... ich BRAUCHE alle "anderen" Informationen über den "zusätzlichen" Bildschirm, die Sie außer "nur das Bild" bereitstellen können. (Das Bild ist gar nicht so hilfreich!) Haben Sie in diesem Forum nach dem gesucht, was andere Personen zum Originalbildschirm hinzugefügt haben? Ich weiß, dass ich ähnliche Bildschirme (den zusätzlichen) in diesem Forum gesehen habe und ich glaube mit Namen und der Teilenummer eines Herstellers.)

Knob

Site Suporter
A little comparaison of two Honda OEM windshields ("regular" and "high" versions) and aftermarket italian made Givi model D316S.
As you can see the OEM windshields have almost the same length, actually the "regular" version is even a bit longer than the "high" version. The "high" windshield is not curved and will rise therefore a bit higher.
Both OEM windshields are still much lower than the one from Givi.

But in these cases when even the mighty Givi will not give enough wind protection there you may attach the MRA german made extra vizor model X-Creen Touring .
Going higher than this will probably make the Givi windshield wobblying too much in truck passing wind blasts.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg

08.jpg

Last edited:

Gizmo

Site Suporter
A little comparaison of two Honda OEM windshields ("regular" and "high" versions) and aftermarket italian made Givi model D316S.
As you can see the OEM windshields have almost the same length, actually the "regular" version is even a bit longer than the "high" version. The "high" windshield is not curved and will rise therefore a bit higher.
Both OEM windshields are still much lower than the one from Givi.

But in these cases when even the mighty Givi will not give enough wind protection there you may attach the MRA german made extra vizor model X-Creen Touring .
Going higher than this will probably make the Givi windshield wobblying too much in truck passing wind blasts.

View attachment 503 View attachment 504 View attachment 505 View attachment 506 View attachment 507 View attachment 508 View attachment 509

View attachment 510
Good research. Thanks

Alexandre

Yep thanks for the great pics ! Fitted a Kappa (Givi) to my bike yesterday and still not high enough so I've ordered an additional spoiler. Fingers crossed it will be good ! I must say I'm a bit disappointed in the finish - a bit wobbly and not super transparent. But it's not high enough to be a problem ;)

Alexandre

Regarding the Madstad screen on the first post above, I've asked them and thay don't want to sell them anymore - it's their old "robot" system and thay don't have any stock. :cry:

Knob

Site Suporter
I must say I'm a bit disappointed in the finish - a bit wobbly and not super transparent. But it's not high enough to be a problem;)
I'm considering to develop and produce some batch of DN model specific a bit higher / bigger / stronger windshields for us taller guys / gals.
I'll ask how many of you may be interested in such one? Will it be worth the effort.

Alexandre

Hi all,
I hated the Givi/Kappa screen so much that I have now replaced it with a MRA unit, fitted to the handlebar thanks to the OEM GPS bracket.
I think the look is less ugly, more discreet... but still very alien !
Protection can easily be adapted thanks to the mounting pivots.
An upper spoiler would reduce wind noise, though, but I chose a regular screen because MRA's spoilered windshield comes with black paint on the lower half, which would block the instruments.
Not safe !
All in all much happier than with the Givi/Kappa screen !

Attachments