The new HONDA DN-01 will be the NM4 !!

flybike

Well, from 2015 here you're now should have winter tires too. But all you get is that you possible could be stopped by police and pay :)
So probably no more winter riding. That's because I don't have a car. In large cities it's unusable cause of traffic jams.
Oh, I see only now, that you are from Sankt Petersburg! Are you Russian? I had planned to drive through Russia until Baikal Sea and back (some part with train) but found nobody to accompany me, but the plan is still hot for the upcoming years. Latest in 2017 I will do it, because I stop working and do not need to hurry any more. Than I will do that trip even if nobody will accompany me. I like to see Russia and meet it's proud people. And because when I am retired, I have plenty of time, I liked to cross Russia until arriving in Vladivostok.

flybike

PM me if you will go :) Will try to assist my best.
Sure I will do. Some weeks ago I already planned the first 20 days with my route-planner. But I will not hurry like that if I not have to ;-)
And may be, may be, in 2 years the automatic translator for the YotaPhone will smootly work fine and make it easy to travel, without learning Russian.